Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Warm Spinach Artichoke dip, Ala Diana

I never turn down a good spinach artichoke dip when we go out to dinner, if they can serve it up with veggies or let me bring my own tortilla's I'm a happy camper. So the first chance I get to make it at home; I'm taking it! We served this with gluten free Tortilla chips, but you could do gf pita chips, bagel chips or veggies.

Ingredients:

1-1/2 cups fresh chopped spinach
1 can medium artichoke hearts chopped
8 ounces cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chopped garlic

Directions:

Boil spinach and artichokes in 1 cup of water until tender and drain. Discard liquid. 
Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute or until hot and soft. 
Stir in rest of ingredients and pop in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment