- 1.5 lbs Ground Beef
- 6 oz Gluten Free Stuffing Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 3TBS of Worcester
- Onion chopped
- Tsp Garlic
- 4 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- You will want to mix Ground Beef, Stuffing, Eggs, water and Worcester sauce and chopped onion together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the BBQ Sauce, Ketchup and Garlic.
- split the mixture into two halves.
- Work the 1st half into the bottom of your pan and poor on half the BBQ sauce mixture on this layer.
- Add the 4 slices of the cheddar cheese on the bbq sauce mixture.
- Work the 2nd half of the meat mixture on the previous layer in the pan.
- Add remaining BBQ Sauce mixture to the top and place in the oven.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour
Served with home made mashed potatoes, Viola! a great meal for a cold night in!