Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Benvenuto's Italian in Wisconsin

While on a road trip with my boyfriend and my parents we stopped at the EAA AirVenture Museum in OshKosh, Wisconsin. It was a crazy rainy day. Though we got to see so many cool airplanes, watched some videos and got a great history, we worked up an appetite. The next leg of our road trip was taking us to Door County so we stopped in OshKosh before heading on for dinner. We found a cute Italian place called Benvenuto's Italian. They have several locations in the Wisconsin area. We weren't looking for a long drawn out meal, though we kind of got one anyways we were all happy with the food.


The gluten free menu was quite overwhelming for me. I was a bit in a debate on what I wanted. I went with the Cheese Ravioli and a side salad.


The side salad was a bit underwhelming, though it was pretty. At first I was disappointed in the plating of the ravioli, but honestly it filled me up! 


It didn't seem like a lot, but it really did fill me up in the long run. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of sauce so I was happy this didn't have alot. Though I really wanted some garlic bread to go with it... I wonder if any place with a GF Italian menu ever thought of serving their regular menu without garlic bread... I wonder how the customers would respond...... Over all I give them 4 dragonflies. While traveling this was a nice find.The staff was understanding and respectful and the food was super tasty. I will go back next time I'm traveling this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment