Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Zesty Italian Chicken

Here is another quick chicken dinner, this one takes a few more pans for washing but was so tasty.

Ingredients~

2-3 Chicken breasts
1 cup of Rice
1 cup of Cherry tomatoes halved
1 cup of Artichokes sliced
1 teaspoon Garlic
1/2 teaspoon of basil
3/4 cup of Kraft Italian Dressing
1 tablespoon of chicken seasoning

you'll want to grill up the chicken, I added a bit of Mrs. Dash Chicken seasoning while my chicken grilled. In a pot I cooked the rice so it was just a bit aldente. I did about 1 cup of water to 1 cup of rice. Once the rice had soaked up the water I added it to my sauce pan where I was starting to cook the garlic, tomatoes and artichokes on low heat. Once the rice was mixed in I added the 3/4 cup of Kraft Dressing and sauteed the mixture until the rice felt softer and the chicken was done on the grill. Don't over cook the tomatoes, they should have a softer texture but not completely roasted. Adding the rice into the mix gives everything a nice even taste.

Add the chicken to the pan with the rice and vegetable mix and and sprinkle the basil on the top cook for another 5minutes on high heat. You can add a touch more dressing to the chicken if you'd like


Once that isdone, scoop the rice mix onto the plates, and place the chicken on top. Super Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment