Sunday, March 22, 2015

OJ Ice Cream Shake

One of the lovely kitchen gadgets a friend gave me was a blender. Now I did have a blender on my list of things to buy on Black Friday, but I wasn't looking to spend a lot, and this one is definitely worth more than I would have purchased, so I was thrilled. I wanted the ability to make some smoothies and maybe start experimenting in making soups. Before I get too crazy here on experimenting I thought of making a dreamsicle drink.  


This couldn't be any easier.  

Ingredients:
2 cups Orange Juice
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

You just throw all the ingredients into a blender, and blend until you get the consistency you want! Personally I like my smoothies thicker, so I didn't blend too long. Since it went well, now we're looking into stocking up on some fruits and start making some more dessert shakes and smoothies!

No comments:

Post a Comment