Friday, October 4, 2013

Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Four ingredient peanut butter cookies in my house are called peanut butter crack cookies. Great name, huh? They got that name when I made them and right away they were All Gone! So I will warn you, just double this recipe it will be for the best!

Tuesday I was running errands with my brother and mentioned I got a new cookie mix I want to try so I'm going to bake cookies Wednesday. His response was "Are you going to make peanut butter crack?" I'm thinking, No... I said I was going to... OK, whatever, these are Super easy. I'll do these, it's been a while since I baked, so next week we'll try for the new mix I bought. 

The nice part is you don't have to find a replacement flour, these are also called flour-less peanut butter cookies. I've thought about swapping out the vanilla extract for almond extract, but I figure why ruin a good thing, we know these rock just as they are.

Ingredients :

1 cup Peanut Butter (or almond butter)
1 cup Sugar
1 Large egg
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla

I like using chunky peanut butter so you get some extra crunch to the cookies. I also use a little over a cup to make the cookies less crumbly, and a little less than 1 cup of sugar, so it cuts the sweetness just a tad.

Mix the 4 ingredients together in a large bowl. and voila you have a sweet tasty PB mix. 

Make the dough into teaspoon size balls and place them on a cookie sheet. Slightly flatten them with a fork in a criss-cross patten on the top, but don't flatten them completely.

Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes and let them cool for about 5 minutes before you remove them from the tray. This is the outcome - Fabulousness~



No comments:

Post a Comment