Friday, March 17, 2023

My Favorite Subscription Box

Taking a short trip back in time, back in 2018 I signed up for my first subscription club. It was for socks. I LOVE fun socks. I did that for some time, until they had issues with supplies and variety, and I decided I was good on socks. The next one I signed up for was Ipsy, and did their basic sample size kit. It was a happy little surprise that showed up at my door once a month. It was stuff I'd use but didn't have to think about finding and going out for, and it exposed me to a variety of new brands I'd never heard of, that were also gluten free. From there, I upgraded to the bigger size, then I tried some other ones, Splendies, Knotty Knickers, FabFitFun, Adult and Craft. Once we got our kitty, I signed up for Cat Lady Box and Meowbox, then one day I discovered the Marshmallow of the Month Club

Slowly I started to unsubscribe from each subscription, I have a good supply of beauty products, can only own so many socks or undergarments at a time. I honestly couldn't figure out the hubbub on FabFitFun, and even as an avid crafter, Adult and craft challenged me and I didn't do them as regularly as during the pandemic itself. I still do Cat Lady Box, every couple months, and my only monthly regular is the marshmallow of the month club. 

I had searched Cratejoy for Gluten Free subscription boxes, I don't know what I was hoping to find. But I happened to find this box about Marshmallows. Once a month you get a gourmet pack of s'mores shipped right to you. Each month is a different flavor of marshmallows, graham crackers (She makes gluten free ones using Cup4Cup flour), candy, a tealight, a tasty drink and utensils. 

Previously there was an option for different drinks. Now she does specialty hot cocoa mixes that pair with the flavor for the month. It's been fun seeing this subscription grow and evolved over time. I love the special handling she takes with each box each month. She signs a note that is included that talks about the box and handwrites your name on the outside.

Chef Farrell does a great job of introducing new flavors, and combinations each month. I always look forward to the box and treating myself to a couple each night for dessert. Sometimes I even share with my husband. :D She is local to the midwest, just outside Cleveland, and sells stuff in a local shop out there. So if you happen to be headed to Cleveland, check out her socials to see where you can pick up her stuff in person, or really just sign up for the club! It's a nice monthly delivery of happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment