Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Green Healthy Cafe - Lisle

My husband goes and gets his hair cut at a salon in Lisle, he loves his stylist and has been traveling to where she goes for years now. For a while she's been in Lisle, and he noticed this cute cafe opened up in the same strip mall and decided to stop in and see what they offered. The nice lady at the counter explained they have gluten free wraps! He started asking the questions, "Is it Celiac safe? What is in the wrap? How do you make them? What ingredients do you use? I want to bring them to my significant other, but don't want to kill her!" Well turns out it's all gluten free, and they do green wraps. Green Healthy CafeSo I look forward to his hair cut mornings cause he always brings me a spinach, egg, tomato feta wrap, which "magically" shows up as I get out of the shower. They're super tasty. 


The past few trips he's gone to get his hair cut I've gone with so we can get a jump on our day and leave from Lisle. So I've gotten to meat the lovely lovely lady who owns Green Healthy Cafe, she is beyond the sweetest person I've ever met.  We've started to expand our menu choices and tried the peanut butter, strawberry and banana wrap, and even had the crepes! But it's hard to resist the spinach, egg, feta, tomato one. So we pick 2 options and each have half of the others order. That way we get to try new things. 

I give them 5 dragonflies, I can't not, not love this place. they're basically only breakfast, but not that breakfast that's greasy and leaves you bloated and tired, this is energy food that gets you going. We've driven out of our way to stop here, get breakfast for me and meet up with people at places that can't accommodate that I'm just going to order fruit. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment