Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Gluten Free Cream Cheese Brownies

Ok Honestly, these are my new favorite brownie recipe! I do love nice crispy brownie edges, don't get me wrong. But these are Too delicious to pass up! I adapted this recipe from Betty Crocker. Though Since I'm not a fan of their gluten free mixes I used a different mix. Worked just as well with this mix. 

Prepare the brownie mix as directed on the back of the package. Though this said use an 8x8 pan, I used a 9x9 pan. These were super tasty brownies and honestly everyone at the party loved them!


























Ingredients: (In addition to brownie mix ingredients) ~ 

6 oz. Cream Cheese softened
1/3 Cup of White Sugar
1 Egg
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Directions:

Mix all ingredients, Cream Cheese, Egg, Sugar and Extract together until creamy and no lumps remain in the mix.  

Pour the brownie batter into a greased 9x9 pan. 
slowly pour the cream cheese mix over the top of the brownies slowly swirling the mix into the top layer of the brownie mix. 
Once the cream cheese is poured over and mixed to your desire, place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Check to make sure the mix looks done, If not add an additional 5-8 minutes. Once done, let them cool and keep in the fridge until ready to serve. They will not disappoint! 

No comments:

Post a Comment