Thursday, November 8, 2018

Air Fryer Taquitos

I have to start by saying I LOVE Anything with Buffalo Sauce, so I had to make these with buffalo sauce. 
These were quicker and easier than I expected, and super tasty. Now only if my Air Fryer fit more than 5 of these at one time. Before starting spray the basket with cooking spray, before you place the tortilla rolls in.

As with any recipe, be sure to double check all ingredients for gluten. Most commercial blue cheese is gluten free, but be sure to check. Taquito's usually use flour tortillas, I used White Corn tortillas instead.

Ingredients: 
1 - 10oz can of Chicken
1/3rd Cup - Buffalo Sauce
1/4th Cup - Blue Cheese Crumbles
1 - 8oz Package Cream Cheese
1 - Package Corn Tortillas

Directions:
  • Make sure the cream cheese is room temperature.
  • Make sure the chicken is more finely chopped, as well as the blue cheese crumbles.
  • Mix the Chicken, Buffalo Sauce, Blue Cheese, and Cream Cheese in a bowl until well combined and set aside.
  • Scoop a heaping spoon of the mix on one end of the tortilla and spread it the length of the tortilla.
  • Roll the tortilla and place seam down in the air fryer, and give a touch of oil on the top
  • Cook at 370 degrees for 12 minutes. 
Totally Awesome - Really wish my air fryer made more at once, though it not making more is probably better for my waist line! So good, and quick snack option.


No comments:

Post a Comment