- 1 bag of Ore-Ida Diced hash browns
- 4 cups of chicken Broth
- 1 box/can of Condensed Cream of Chicken soup (I used Pacific Brand)
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 container of cream cheese
- 1tsp of McCormick's Bacon Chive seasoning
- 2 tsps of corn starch (Optional)
- Pop the bag of diced hash browns in the crockpot.
- Add the chicken broth and condense chicken soup to the pot and turn on High.
- Add in the McComick's Bacon Chive seasoning.
- Cook in the crockpot on High for 3 hours.
- At 3 hours add slices of the cream cheese and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese to the mixture and mix well.
- Set timer for 1 hour and stir every 20 minutes
- If after 1 more hour the soup is not to the desired thickness, add in 2 tsps of corn starch and let it cook for 20 more minutes.
- Once to the desired thickness you can serve. It's up to you if you want to garnish with any chives, or extra cheese.