- One 32 Ounce Bag of Frozen tater tots
- 6 slices of your favorite bacon
- 3 Large Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut into 1 inch Cubes.
- 2 cups shredded Cheese blend of your choice
- 2/3 cup of Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo Seasoning
- Chop up the uncooked Chicken, and sprinkle with Adobo Seasoning
- Fry Bacon until Cooked, Remove to a paper towel lined Plate. Crumble into small pieces and set it aside.
- Spray some non-stick cooking Spray, (Make sure it's cooking spray, not baking spray so it's gluten free) inside the crockpot
- Pour about half the Frozen Tater tots into the crock pot, and spread them across the bottom. Top the potatoes with 1/3rd of the cheese and 1/2 the crumbled bacon.
- Place uncooked chicken on top of the cheese and potato layer. Top chicken with more of the cheese, being careful not to use all of it yet.
- Pour the remaining tater tots over the chicken and cheese layer. Top with Remaining bacon and cheese.
- Pour the 2/3rd cup of milk over the top of the dish.
- Set the crock pot to either HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours. Or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, serve warm.
Personally something I did on this recipe didn’t work as intended. I only say that because it came out so salty tasting! I had added some low sodium Adobe seasoning to the chicken, but I don’t think that was the issue. Maybe it was the bacon I used.