Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Marino Wood Fired Pizza

We found Marinio's in Wood Dale, from a flyer that showed up at our house one day saying "GLUTEN FREE" on the front. They do a lot of advertising in the area, so we thought we'd check it out. Since my curiosity was sparked we went to check it out with mom and dad one day. They Loved their daily options for dinner. (Mom loved the glutenful Beef Sandwich on Garlic bread). They are casual, you order at the counter and they bring it to your table. They have a cute back room and ample seating.



We've been there a bunch of times now. It's our quick and easy dinner option when we have family and friends over. They offer a variety of GF options from Salads, Pasta, Pizza, and sandwiches on GF pitas. I will say ordering GF does take longer and with a group of people it can be a bit annoying but the food is so good it's hard to not love the place.



I haven't had anything bad here yet. I do like they can do sandwiches on a gluten free pita, I do wish they had some gluten free appetizers or side dishes. But I do like the salads they offer, they are pretty tasty. Plus the pasta with vodka sauce is a favorite of mine. Their pizza is pretty good, though I think I like White Cottage's pizza a bit more.


They have a second location in Elk Grove that is probably closer to us, but much smaller. Both have the same menu options and both are great for GF options in the area. I've actually talked my work into making them our preferred vendor for pizza lunches!

They get 4 dragonflies in my book. Great food, Great service, never gotten sick there, and everyone I take there loves the place!


No comments:

Post a Comment