Monday, July 3, 2023

Awesome Breakfast Egg Harbor Cafe

Some how, I've managed to not mention Egg Harbor Cafe, and I don't know how I've missed this post! This has got to be one of top 3 favorite places for breakfast, my motivation is the Sweet Ali's Cinnamon Roll. But really you can't go wrong with anything you order here. Our biggest joke is when we went to Door County, WI and were in Egg Harbor, there is no Egg Harbor Cafe! But being around the burbs of Chicago, there are several locations in popular parts of towns. 

They have a separate gluten free menu that is quite extensive. They do lunch options too, but to be honest, I have only ordered breakfast food with them, cause their eggs and harbor potatoes are super tasty, and their bacon is made just the way I like it. Their skillets are pretty tasty too. They have gotten in to some of the fancy coffee and tea drinks too, but a carafe of coffee at the table feels like in an older movie at the all day breakfast shop. 

I give Egg Harbor 5 Dragonflies (6 if it was an option), for quality, quantity of items of the menu and super attentive staff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment